Students at Lakeside Charter Academy typically bring bag lunches
Lakeside Charter Academy partners with Wholesome Food Services to provide an option to a bagged lunch. Selecting your child's lunch is as easy as 1-2-3. Parents will be able to view the meals nutritional facts, allergy info, and if it is gluten free.
• Go to www.wholesomefoodservices.com
• Select Register to create an account
• Select Your School by name
• If selecting a school named for a Saint's name type in "St." not "Saint" (be sure to add a
period after St.)
• Set up a profile for each child by selecting Add Profile
• Select Order Now to view menus and place orders
• Enter your credit/debit card information to pay securely online
Quick, convenient, and easy to use!
• You can place orders up until 1 PM the day before delivery
• You can order up to 60 days in advance
• You can cancel up until 8 AM the day of delivery
Lots of great benefits!
• Order daily, weekly, or occasionally – whatever best suits your needs, budget, and taste
• Lunches are individually prepared and delivered fresh each day
• Gluten-free and vegetarian items available on many menus
• Send a Love Note to your student on their lunch label for good luck wishes on test days or
positive words of love and encouragement
• Wholesome Food Services offers gift cards – the perfect gift for students, teachers, and friends
Call our 24/7 customer support line at 800.872.0226 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wholesome Food Services donates a portion of your lunch purchases back to your school.
So far, we have donated over $500,000 to schools!
LCA understands that some mornings may be hectic and a lunch may be forgotten.
A limited supply of emergency lunches will be available in the office
Cost is $3.50 and will be added to their My Payment Plus Account (MPP).
Families that need assistance providing lunch for their students, please fill out the form listed below.
Those qualifying for Free Lunch Assistance receive a daily lunch credit of $7 per student
Those qualifying for Reduced Lunch Assistance receive a daily lunch credit of $3.50 per student
Parents/Guardians are responsible for the difference in cost above the base credit.
Those qualifying will be notified via email within a week after required documentation is received.
Parents/Guardians are responsible for ordering their students lunch through Wholesome Food Services
Credits do not accrue or roll forward.
Registration is free, and there is no obligation!